The Sales Lab will provide Tour & Travel Group Sales Managers at Destination Marketing Organizations, Lodging Companies, Attractions and Cultural Organizations with a proven sales process to generate results. In addition, participants will acquire selling skills and in depth Industry Knowledge to navigate the changing market segments and achieve success.
- Learn & Implement a sales process that drives sales activities and results year round.
- Discover the Cycles of the Group Travel Market Segments to be in the market at the right time and convert more sales.
- Acquire selling skills and techniques to navigate the sales process with any economic buyer.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of group market segments and customer channels.
- Practice selling skills using actual group scenarios to improve performance, effectiveness and conversion.
The Sales Lab Includes:
- Proven Sales Methodology to convert more business
- Two full days of Sales Presentations and hands-on activities
- Road map into the cycles of Group Travel Market segments
- 4 meals; 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches
- Networking and learning with Industry colleagues to apply to your destination
Sales Lab Registration Fee:
$1099 per person
$899 per person
Early booking rate through September 19, 2014
$999 per person
Early booking rate through October 17, 2014
On checkout, please put the name you wish for your badge, and any other special instructions in the comments field
Click here to download a PDF version of the registration form. Completed forms may be faxed to 617-786-1081.
The Sales Lab is being held at the offices of Experience Columbus - 227 W. Nationwide Blvd. - Columbus, OH 43215
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be sent in writing. Cancellations received on or before October 3, 2014, are refundable; however, a cancellation fee of $100 will be deducted. Registrations cancelled after October 3, 2014 are non-refundable.
Admission is limited to 30 participants. A waiting list will be maintained should the Sales Lab reach full capacity.